The Santa Cruz Mid-County Groundwater Agency (MGA) appointed its Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) Advisory Committee on September 21, 2017. Advisory committee members will analyze groundwater sustainability questions and make policy recommendations to the MGA Board in our effort to achieve regional groundwater sustainability in the Santa Cruz Mid-County basin.
The members of the committee represent the identified water interests in our shared groundwater basin. The committee is comprised of community volunteers and MGA board members. Each member was chosen for their experience as well as the diversity of their perspective.
The GSP Advisory Committee members are:
- Kate Anderton, Environmental Representative
- John Bargetto, Agricultural Representative
- Rich Casale, Small Water System Management
- Keith Gudger, At-Large Representative
- Jonathan Lear, At-Large Representative
- Dana Katofsky McCarthy, Water Utility Rate Payer
- Charlie Rous, At-Large Representative
- Thomas Wyner for Cabrillo College, Institutional Representative
- Marco Romanini, Central Water District
- David Baskin, City of Santa Cruz
- Allyson Violante, County of Santa Cruz
- Bruce Jaffe, Soquel Creek Water District
- Jon Kennedy, Private Well Representative
- Vacant, Business Representative
Please contact: Darcy Pruitt, Senior Planner at email@example.com with questions.
Below are documents relating to the GSP Advisory Committee process: